Directwest is seeking a highly motivated, innovative teammate with excellent interpersonal skills to join our team. As a Small Business Sales & Service Advisor with Directwest, you will collaborate with business owners to identify their needs, address concerns, assist with program inquires, develop messages to reach their target market and make their business more successful. You will work collaboratively with local business owners to deliver on solutions that bring them results, uncovering new business needs and creating new opportunities. You will assist with providing support to our partner and internal teams.
This permanent position is a great full-time opportunity for a sales and service-oriented individual, interested in helping local business owners build their business goals in a fun, fast-paced environment. We will provide you with the opportunity to make contributions immediately while providing training and full support in developing the skills and knowledge to be successful throughout your career at Directwest.
The successful candidate will have clearly defined call targets and metrics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Outbound and inbound telephone customer contact, to renew existing contracts and to find new business opportunities.
- Preparing and delivering sales recommendations and solutions.
- Analyze customer requirements and determine the necessary multi-media program.
- Educate and sell products and services based on the customer’s needs.
- Provide support and assists with the fulfillment of products and services with our sales, internal and partner teams.
- Build customer relationships by identifying opportunities to promote the Directwest value proposition of products and services to advertisers, while providing proactive service and education on new opportunities.
- Responsible for preparing and processing of all required forms, contracts, and ad layouts necessary for the sale.
- Initiate and complete all required forms, contracts, and ad layouts necessary for the fulfillment of the sale.
- Respond, investigate, and resolve customer inquiries and complaints regarding all aspects of multi-media.
- Maintain updated records of sales activities inside your portfolio including progress made daily, weekly and by canvass.
- Perform sales activity in a target-based environment.
- Ensure all canvass deadlines are met and books are closed on schedule.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Grade XII (Level 30), with preference given to those with Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Commerce.
- A strong aptitude for selling and positioning products.
- Must have successfully completed a sales & service role play covering, opening the call, fact finding, handling objections, proving value, making recommendations, and effective follow through.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work well with others and take direction.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to handle paperwork in large volumes with a high rate of accuracy and legibility.
- Media industry experience and knowledge of online advertising is an asset.
Why Directwest is an excellent place to build a career:
- Full time, in-office environment with a Monday through Friday work schedule.
- Positive work environment with strong support, coaching, and development programs for team members. Our focus is to ensure you receive the sales and marketing training to provide the best opportunity for your success.
- Excellent compensation program and additional bonus opportunity.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Please submit a cover letter and resume by September 30th, 2023 to:
Attention: Michelle Johnson
355 Longman Crescent
Regina, SK S4N 6G3
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org