Directwest has been promoting Saskatchewan businesses for over a hundred years, and we’ve evolved alongside them. Today, we’re a digital marketing services company – providing website design, premium search marketing, social media marketing, online listings, digital advertising and reputation management. Basically, everything local businesses need to connect with more customers and stay current!
We are looking to add a Search Marketing Specialist to our team in the Regina office! Are you creative, innovative, detail orientated? Then we have the perfect job for you! Reporting to the Marketing Manager – Revenue Growth, you will support the strategy, ongoing management, and reporting of search marketing programs to businesses across Saskatchewan.
Typical duties include:
- Work closely with Media Advisors to identify and validate search marketing opportunities.
- Assist in creating effective search strategies including KPIs.
- Provide ongoing analysis and optimization of paid search and display campaigns.
- Keyword research.
- Content creation and experience with A/B testing for ad copy, creative, keywords, etc.
- Create performance reporting with detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Accurately track and manage multiple budgets across multiple accounts.
- Perform quality assurance checks on campaign set-up and post-campaign launch.
What you will bring:
- Diploma in a Business Program and/or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a lead search marketing role.
- Experience in search, display and social media advertising on third-party websites and apps.
- Advanced website analytics experience is an asset.
- Experience setting up website goals and conversion tracking with a strong understanding of landing page design, conversion rate optimization and user experience/interface (UX/UI).
- Understanding of consumer behavior trends, online acquisition strategies, pay-per-click strategies and performance marketing.
- Intermediate SEO experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to create update reports including insights and recommendations.
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to think creatively and accurately manage multiple details and deadlines.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment, possesses team building, strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- A valid Saskatchewan driver’s license.
Why work at Directwest:
- Compensation package with a starting salary of $50K+
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Opportunity for development
- Positive company culture
If this exciting and challenging opportunity is a fit for you, then we want to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter and resume by November 30, 2020 to:
Attn: Ashley Raddysh
355 Longman Crescent
Regina, SK S4N 6G3
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org