Directwest, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SaskTel, is a local search and marketing services company and the exclusive provider of mysask411, Saskatchewan’s best source for local information. Through a network of local media/platform assets that are familiar to and used by Saskatchewan consumers regularly, Directwest helps businesses connect to consumers by placing optimized content on multiple platforms available everywhere people search.
This position is accountable to the President and CEO of Directwest and is directly responsible for driving divisional sales, as well as development and implementation of Directwest Sales policies and initiatives necessary to meet Directwest’s short- and long-term business objectives. In addition, the VP of Sales works in partnership with the Executive and the Board of Directors to formulate the overall strategic approach to managing Directwest’s Sales goals as well as develops corporate objectives and implements strategies and operational plans to achieve Directwest’s vision.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Professional Designation or graduate degree in business administration or commerce or an equivalent combination of education and experience in Sales and/or Business.
- Strong experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, sales channel management, account and lead development, compensation plans, performance management, hiring persona’s, product launches, and business planning.
- Proficient experience with the Challenger sales call process with a proven track record of implementation.
- Experience in vendor contracts, procurement best practices, corporate governance, financial management, CRM, and customer delivery operations.
- Experience with marketing services including Print, Out of Home, Websites, Social Media, SEM, SEO, etc.
- Excellent management skills with superior interpersonal skills and communication skills along with a proven track record in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to act with the highest business ethics, display good judgment, cope with ambiguity and make tough decisions in a timely manner. Willingness to get involved directly in the sales field when necessary.
- Strong understanding of Union processes and a proven ability to work in a unionized environment.
For more information and to submit an application, visit sasktel.com/careers.
Deadline to apply: November 24, 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruitingsite.com.