At Directwest our Sales Department is growing! We are looking for an energetic Media Advisor for our Major Accounts Division. As a Media Sales Advisor for our Major Accounts, you will be a key member of a growing team focused on the execution of innovative digital marketing strategies that drive revenue. You will be responsible for designing and selling marketing strategies to companies within Saskatchewan, focusing on selling search engine marketing, digital billboards, and website marketing strategies matching customer needs.
Directwest, a division of SaskTel, is the exclusive provider of Mysask411 and has been promoting Saskatchewan businesses for over a hundred years. Today, we are a digital marketing services company. We provide website design, digital billboards across the entire province, search strategies, social media marketing, digital advertising and reputation management. Our search and marketing strategies have allowed us to acquire and retain significant market share within Saskatchewan.
This is a great full-time permanent opportunity for a sales and marketing professional interested in a fun and fast-paced environment. We will provide you the opportunity to make contributions immediately while providing training and full support in developing the skills and knowledge to be successful throughout your career at Directwest.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary duties are sales prospecting, to drive sales from new customers.
- With the help of Sales Management, develop prospects and close leads using a variety of sources to meet sales targets.
- Work directly with businesses to discuss their needs, and then develop a marketing strategy to drive leads into the business.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn in an exciting and fast-paced industry.
- Ability to work in a team environment collaboratively, and support other related Sales Divisions to provide customers with a superior marketing strategy.
- Respond, investigate, and resolve customer inquiries.
- Host and attend customer events during and outside of work hours.
- Travel is required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Grade XII (Level 30), with preference given to those with Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Commerce.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 5 years proven direct sales experience in a competitive environment. Preference will be given to experience related to advertising and marketing.
- Must be neat in appearance and wear professional attire.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to handle paperwork in large volumes with a high rate of accuracy and legibility.
- Must have successfully completed the Sales Aptitude – Personality Predictor for Major Account Sales with a score of 60% or more.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to interactively apply insight selling skills in a sales role play, focusing on prep work, approach, fact finding, handling objections, proving value, recommendations and closing.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with others throughout the interview process, and in previous employments.
- Knowledge in SEO, SEM and Social Media.
- Must have strong computer skills.
Why choose Directwest to build your career?
- Positive work environment with strong support, coaching, and development programs for team members. Our focus is to ensure you receive the sales and marketing training to provide the best opportunity for your success.
- Excellent compensation program: maximum base salary of $90,200 with additional bonus opportunities and incentive programs throughout the year.
- Monthly car allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability
- Matching pension plan (PEPP)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Please submit a cover letter and resume by June 18, 2023 to:
Attention: Michelle Johnson
355 Longman Crescent
Regina, SK S4N 6G3
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com